CubivalCraft Minecraft Server

play.cubivalcraft.net

The letter from old player
Cmdrkmrd01
Cmdrkmrd01

Hello dearest player,

I'm one of old player of the server, I hide my identity here for reason

Right here, I'll tell all truth about the server,

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This message written in free format

1st. U wanna know something, The server is based on P2W (Pay to waste) with unfair thing that againts the minecraft eula especially ranks,ig money,keys  

Read that here (https://account.mojang.com/documents/minecraft_eula)

2nd.The server only allow usage of english only and unlike other great server that allow player to use their own language. This type of action exactly fascist and restrict the players freedom speech right

3. Q:Why did owner didn't get out money to run the server? They are owner that respondsible to run the server for players and they should serve for players isn't it?

A:They have money, they deny to spend some money for server, mostly the money they had also from server they use it for their own spend, guess who laughing? Player pay for server, Owner spend his own money without donate to server, how did u feel donator being betrayed?

4.Previously, There staff work for server, Then they are betrayed by owner 

Without Censor I'll Expose the names:

1.Kuroyukihime (Ex-Server developer - Banned)

2.LuminousZ (Ex-Admin - Banned)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why I condemn the server:

i.Unfair treatment to some players 

ii."closer you to staff, closer you to get power"

iii.Owner do action first then vote later and that cause lot of mess many time and haven't learnt from lessons 

Note: I didn't condemn players,donator, they are innocent

Good luck players, do ur own decision

Read b4 this message deleted for freedom speech restriction

Will be reupload after being deleted

Darrien_
Darrien_
FOUNDER

1st. U wanna know something, The server is based on P2W (Pay to waste) with unfair thing that againts the minecraft eula especially ranks,ig money,keys.
Hey fellow, why do we get this when other server also sell their ranks and keys? Perhaps "donations". There nothing wrong for us to get support from the community in order to prolong  our server. We do use the term,"donations" and not "sale". In this age of modernisation, by looking at the patreon website, creators are also constantly getting economic support from their supporters in the form of cash.
2nd.The server only allow usage of english only and unlike other great server that allow player to use their own language. This type of action exactly fascist and restrict the players freedom speech right
We do allow it in the other language discord server and whisper in the Minecraft Server. We have not completely ban the languages. We want players to understand what is other players saying in the chat. It seems okay for other players to speak other languages. However, we do also need to consider the players who cant understand them. That's why we are using the general language of the world, English as **main language**.
3. Q:Why did owner didn't get out money to run the server? They are owner that respondsible to run the server for players and they should serve for players isn't it?

Hi Cmddrkmrd01, we swear that we did not use a single penny for our own goods. Last year, for every months, the server fees are so high (RM400 per month) and that's why we are still using our own personal money to support the economy of our server. After JavaInMyMind stop sponsoring us on skyblock due to less amount of players, we still runs the survival server for awhile then we stop because of the COVID-19 Pandemic. At that time, we are having finacial issue and forced to stop the server. However, fortunately that we took the risk and went renting server for a month for RM80 because of the players cannot wait to play in our server again. That's why we are continue on this system where our community unite together and continue to make CubivalCraft greater than before!

4.Previously, There staff work for server, Then they are betrayed by owner 

Actually, they are not banned for no reason. LuminousZ was banned due to advertisment in the server of other server publicly. We do allow advertisment in whisper in the Minecraft Server but not publicly in the chat.

Kuroyukihime was banned due to being rude to us like saying us owner are lazy and "f*cking owner". We as owners are humans too and we also need rest in some time. Looking at the progress to the server, our server are constantly adding new feature to the server and never be lazy. Although they are slow, but they the newest concept of features introduced into Minecraft Servers.
We're sorry to say that we maybe are exposing you right now. I know who you are.. or not. Maybe you're "Kuroyukihime".. or maybe not. Anyways let's not have any rivalry due to the ban (that was fairly done).

And yes... we won't delete this because we did nothing and we're not afraid of anything.